PTI understands the engineering process and the challenges facing the design, production and operations of today’s state-of-the-art technology systems. PTI has experienced professionals to meet the requirements of any project or process. We employ engineers trained in environmental, chemical, electrical, mechanical, computer science and systems engineering who know how to drive R&D performance to acquisition.
PTI has developed an “applied technology” approach to solving the complexities of environmental regulations and policies. We have incorporated pollution prevention principles into our engineering practices to achieve an application-specific, targeted and focused approach to reducing the use of hazardous materials and processes.
PTI possesses specialty expertise in the following areas:
- Programmatic Environment, Safety, and Occupational Health (ESOH) Risk Managment
- Programmatic Environment Safety and Occupational Health Evaluation (PESHES)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Analyses
- Pollution Prevention Opportunity Assessment (PPOA)
- Safety and Occupational Health Issues
- Hazardous Material Management
- Toxicity and Exposure Assessment
- Conservation and Sustainability
- Litigation Support